This is a NEW venture for us – but so far we’ve experienced very happy clients who are saving a ton of time with online registration. We tested several programs, talked to clients and did a bit of research.
We have finally settled on a system that meets our clients needs and works with our plan to help make online registration EASY for you!
So we’ve put together a JTC comparison chart of some pretty common online registration systems, a few things to think about:
- If you host small and low cost events, a pay per registrant system (like reg. online) may make sense
- Pay per registrant systems sound good – but if you do the math (which you ALWAYS should!) you need to make sure you aren’t losing money or being penalized for having a large or high reg. fee event
- When weighing the options to move to online registration – consider the amount of staff time, effort, and cost you are already utilizing – then take an honest look to see if your organization could benefit for automating the process. Also, know it’s a process to transfer your group to online registration, though most people are using the internet in this way already (online shopping, facebook etc.)
We are excited to offer this new flat rate option (ONLY $150.00 per event) and you DON’T have to be a contractual client to utilize our online registration option – have an upcoming event – we can help!
JTC Online Registration includes:
- NO set up fee
- Flat rate pricing whether you have 25 attendees or 500 attendees
- Online Registration form includes customized form set-up and testing; auto-invoice/confirmation to registrant(s); auto-notification to host (if desired); various payment options (check/paypal/google checkout/invoice or purchase order/discount code); 24/7 access to your registrant list through google docs link
- Hosting multiple events over a six month or longer period? You are eligible for a discount – contact us today!
photo source: helena kids sports