http://movinggoodforward.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/JT.Final_.Web_.Texthr.jpg 0 0 jen http://movinggoodforward.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/JT.Final_.Web_.Texthr.jpg jen2013-06-01 02:52:122013-08-12 21:00:00How to embed a video on your Wordpress site
Here is a quick guide on how to embed a video on your WordPress site…
- Locate the share options on the video you want to share…it will look like this on YouTube:
- If the video owner has allowed sharing you will see various options under share including – EMBED. Copy the code snippet (ctrl+c) and navigate to the post or page where you want to embed the video.
- In wordpress on all pages/posts you will see a “visual” and “text” tabs to the right – to embed you must click the text tab.
- Then paste (ctrl+v) your code snippet you just copied in the “TEXT” tab where you want the video to show up.
- If you’ve successfully pasted the video code you should see something like this when you click back to “VISUAL”:
- Click PUBLISH or UPDATE and that is how you do embed a video on your wordpress site.