I work with nonprofits, associations, and solopreneurs.
- Fundraising/Income generating (events/conferences/training/membership)
- Communications (messaging/design/brand strengthening/strategy/social media/community building-engagement/grassroots advocacy – case study)
- Technology (basic support and logistics/resource recommendations/processes evaluation/websites)
- VIEW MY PORTFOLIO NOW!
Ways we can work together:
- Support Services – on-going / monthly retainer – LEARN MORE ABOUT SUPPORT PACKAGES
- Committed Listening/Accountability Partner – LEARN MORE ABOUT 3 month, 6 month or 12 month PACKAGES
- Project Consulting – per project basis / short or long-term – LEARN MORE
- Tools and Resources – Framework Analysis – LEARN MORE
- RESTORED 100 million dollars to the Ohio Biennium budget through statewide grassroots advocacy effort + CHANGED legislation
- RAISED over 500,000 dollars for nonprofit organizations through fundraising, training and membership initiatives
- REWORKED membership and events to increase profit by 400%
- SOCIAL MEDIA Managing social media campaigns that engaged and mobilized target groups
- EVENT FUNDRAISING Increased net revenue 100% in less than a year – on annual events that previously LOST money
- GRANTS Wrote and awarded grants for nonprofit organizations
- IN-KIND DONATIONS Thousands of in-kind donations for events and silent auctions
- SPONSORSHIPS Corporate partnerships and sponsorships secured from basic contributing to title sponsor
- CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS Expert contract negotiations resulting in thousands in savings to state-wide association groups + more.
What I’ve done:
Online registration – board presentations – staff focus groups – storytelling sessions – event planning – contract negotiation – nonprofit fundraising – branding – marketing and promotions – online presence campaigns – grassroots advocacy – catalog and collateral design – strategy – finding your tribe exercises – social media – membership – statewide conferences – brainstorming – technology recommendations – wordpress websites – association needs – social justice work – research symposium – small and large meeting management – issue focused campaigns – community awareness pr – event fundraising – income generating strategy – small business assistance – technology automation – budget and committee management + much much more.